A VERSATILE touchscreen display system, providing an interface for displaying real-time data.
Stafl Systems touchscreen displays are suitable for vehicles, stationary storage, industrial equipment and more. Coupled with a high-performance graphics engine, our capacitive multi-touch displays enable a wide variety of interactive user interfaces with beautiful, responsive visuals.
Tailored Data Visualization
Integrated with the Stafl Systems family of Battery Management and Embedded Control products, our touchscreen displays provide real-time battery pack performance and system data.
Take advantage of Stafl Systems’ suite of battery-related products to display real-time pack information.
Configure graphs to show customized information such as power usage and state of charge over time.
Comprehensive App Ecosystem
Choose from a library of available apps to run on our efficient and visually compelling architecture. Customize element layout and hierarchy in the way that most makes sense for your application.
Control Your Implementation
Our touchscreen displays are available in a number of sizes and orientations, ideal for integration with a variety of applications such as automotive infomatics or stationary storage. Choose the proper configuration to fit your specific needs.
AUTOMOTIVE VS STATIONARY
With optional GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi and cellular connectivity, the touchscreen display provides a wealth of data for fleet managers and OEMs in real time.
Using Over-the-Air software software updates, the touchscreen display system allows manufacturers to update firmware remotely, without the need to send a technician to physically interact with a vehicle or stationary application.
- i.MX6 Multi-core NXP Processor with hardware acceleration (Solo, Dual or Quad versions)
- Telit 4G LTE modem
- LVDS and HDMI connector with dual-screen support
- CAN 2.0B channels
- GPS receiver
- 2.4 GHz WiFi & BLE module
- Low-power 3 axis accelerometer
- Integrated 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- MicroSD slot & SIM socket (automotive grade)
- 8 Digital Inputs / 8 Digital Outputs / 5 Analog Inputs
- Fakra-type antenna connections
- Custom Linux Kernel for high performance processing capability and reliability
- Multiple display sizes and resolutions supported